Located within the beautiful village of Goostry in Cheshire, this project was an Architect’s dream and a huge and rewarding challenge for the Client who managed the project build.
Anglezarke Designs Ltd were on-board to the project from the outset of this new build and we were heavily involved in all aspects of the design, manufacture and installation of all the glazing elements.
One of the unique items we undertook within this project was the design and manufacture of a set of bespoke built, full height, heavy duty, pivot doors.
Each door measured a staggering 5.5 meters in height and 1.2 meters in width. When fully opened this allowed for a huge expansive opening. These were mounted on heavy duty pivots with a full working electronic locking system.
Other items designed in-house, manufactured and installed by Anglezarke Designs Ltd were:
- Bespoke designed floating Oak glazed staircase
- Bespoke structural glazed main entrance door – incorporating a bespoke designed Oak pivot door
- Frameless effect sliding doors – Utilising a Reynaers CS 130 lift slide system & a bespoke Anglezarke Designs system
- Concealed Pocket sliding doors – Utilising a Reynaers CS 130 lift slide system & a bespoke Anglezarke Designs system
- Bespoke frameless effect box bay windows
- Bespoke infinity glass balustrade
- Bespoke unique designed flat Rooflights
This was one of the most exciting projects Anglezarke Designs have been involved in and was a fantastic opportunity to showcase our in-house bespoke designer’s works, and together with the Architect – Matt McNulty (www.mcnultyarchitects.com) and the Client the outcome and finished dwelling was simply stunning.